Maria Ernestina Larráinzar College

 

Our foundation begun at this place (part of the History) and soon the house began to functioning as a home for poor children since 1886. In 1890 it opened a Catholic High School which closed in 1938 because of Religious persecution in the Republic. On 2nd February 1946 it reopened and it continued named after the name of Maria Ernestina.

It serves those pupils especially the children who are in needy. It consists of a kindergarten, primary and secondary school. The main target; is to help this educational community and the students to receive the message of salvation through a solid education that leads them to a Christian commitment.

It is located in the street of Nicaragua No. 56, in the center of Mexico City.